Secular society does not tend to view the Bible as a source of justice. In fact, it may even see it in negative light when looking at certain issues eg doesn't it support slavery and oppress women?. So why go to the Bible if you are a 'justice seeker'?
Yet, in Generous Justice Timothy Keller looks at the call to justice which flows from God's amazing grace. He diligently explains the biblical mandate to seek justice, citing biblical evidence to support his case and pointing to its contemporary application.
For a detailed book review see the following link.
Credits & Copyright
Copyright: Timothy Keller
- Andy Hawthorne OBE at 2011 National Prayer Breakfast
- Blogs and Websites - Church Movements
- Generous Justice
- Freedom and Order: History, Politics and the English Bible
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"We have learned a bit too late in the day that action springs not from thought but from a readiness for responsibility."