At Christian Concern (formerly Christian Concern For Our Nation) we seek to introduce a Christian voice into law, the media and government. We believe that by doing do, society as a whole will benefit.
In order to make a difference we lead the church in campaigns to encourage Christians to stand up and speak out on issues that matter.
We have been at the forefront of many legal and political battles where Christian values have been challenged. We raise a Christian voice in the media and we have placed many stories in national newspapers and on television. We seek to put the hope of Christ at the heart of the nation.
- Andy Hawthorne OBE at 2011 National Prayer Breakfast
- Blogs and Websites - Church Movements
- Generous Justice
- Freedom and Order: History, Politics and the English Bible
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"If you try to take the fruits of Christianity without its roots, the fruits wither. And they will not come again unless you nurture the roots."