Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
Partisan is a landmark series of (initially) 3 publications from Bible Society and KLICE examining the historical and contemporary relationship between Christianity and the main UK political parties.
'Building Jerusalem?' looks at the relationship between Christianity and the Labour Party. Author Paul Bickley reviews the close and complex historical connections and possibilities for the 21st century, from a political and Christian perspective.
Available in paperback format or as a free pdf download. Clicking the cover image will take you to the SUSA online store at lulu.com to complete your purchase.
Credits & Copyright
Copyright: Bible Society / Paul Bickley
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- World's smallest political quiz
- SUSA individual resources manual
- Prayer resources
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"The assumption that we live in a secularised world is false: The world today, with some exceptions…is as furiously religious as it ever was, and in some places more so than ever."